Re: widget-choice-action

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: widget-choice-action
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:20:32 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous reply:

   With this (the current code) everything works fine.  But originally, I
   did not have the `:value (t . nil)', so the actual :value was nil,
   which was intended.

Sorry, I forgot that I have plenty of :value's in my defcustom and I
forgot to double up my parentheses around ((t . nil)).  The
`:value ((t . nil))' I was talking about was the one of the `set':

               (set :tag "Pick your own design"
                    :value ((t . nil))

That was the one I had to put in to work around the problem.  I had
:value's in my choices, because there nil was not an acceptable default.

Sincerely,

Luc.