Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:26:26 +0200

On 06 Aug 2005 19:09:30 -0400, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

> probably a great many injustices occur when the decision making process
> focuses purely on the technical or purely on the political.

Of course.

However, I tend to assume that people on the Emacs developers' list
already knows such things, and has given some thought to the kind of
issues Robert's bringing up. We're here developing not for an "open
source" project, but for one of the flagships of the Project GNU.
Restating the issues is often pointless. Restating them when the
questions are technical is IMO almost insulting. Restating them as if
people were clueless about, that's outright insulting.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u