Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:09:56 -0400

       "You have typed %THIS-KEY%, the help character.  Type a Help option:
    -\(Use SPC or DEL to scroll through this text.  Type
\\<help-map>\\[help-quit] to exit the Help command.)
    +\(Use Page Up/Down to scroll through this text.  Type
\\<help-map>\\[help-quit] to exit the Help command.)

I would rather not change that message.  Not all terminals have Page Up
and Page Down.

    +                                     (format "Type one of the options
listed, or %s: "
    +                                             (if (pos-visible-in-window-p
(point-max))
    +                                                 "Page Up"
    +                                                    (if
(pos-visible-in-window-p (point-min))
    +                                                        "Page Down"
    +                                                      "or Page Up/Down to
scroll"))))
    +                                     char (aref key 0)))
    +

Likewise, here I'd rather have it say SPC and DEL.

Please change that and install your patch.