Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:26:47 -0400

    No. But that does not make us, the people who use and work with
    Windows, unethical. Our priorities are a bit different, that's all.

To use Windows is participating in an unethical activity.  I would not
go so far as to label each person who does so as "unethical"--they
could be just negligent--but the act itself is unethical.