Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:40:05 +0300

> From: "Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:08:59 -0700
>
> If someone is looking for help on a key or a menu item, he will have
> no problem recognizing "Describe Key or Menu Item"

What about someone who is looking for help on a click on the toolbar
or on mode line or on the fringe or on a mouse-sensitive area in the
buffer or on a button inside a customization buffer?  I find it hard
to believe that such a newbie would think of "Describe Key or Menu
Item" as relevant in those cases.  Unless, of course, we change the
name to "Describe Key or Menu Item or Toolbar Button or Custom Button
or Mode-line Click or...".