Re: New mirrors for my Emacs arch archive: address@hidden

From: Emilio Lopes
Subject: Re: New mirrors for my Emacs arch archive: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:25:09 +0200

Miles Bader writes:

> For those of you who were using my arch archive,
> address@hidden to track Emacs sources:

> My previous publicly available mirror (at push.sourcecontrol.net)
> has been stale for quite some time, due to hardware failures.

Yes, that incident motivated me to setup my own "dual" Emacs source
code repository, first using CVS + GNU Arch (tla) and later using
CVS + Darcs.  It has be working very well for quite some time now.  I
described the setup in

   http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/InteroperabilityWithCvs

Darcs is a free revision control system, released under the GPL and
available from http://darcs.net.