[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Release timelines and Unicode2 branch

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Release timelines and Unicode2 branch
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:55:40 -0400

    Assuming that problem is really fixed, there are only five bugs left
    in the list, of which three can be resolved quickly:

We also need people to finish checking the files of the manuals, and
finish updating the copyright years in just a couple of directories.
But overall you're right--progress has speeded up and we are getting
pretty close.

I told the CC mode developers that we would wait a few weeks, if
necessary, so that the new version of CC mode can be installed.

After things are "ready", we should begin formal pretest.
During that time, we just fix bugs that people report.
When the reported bugs are fixed, we make a new pretest.
When a pretest works well enough, we make a release.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]