CONFIDENTIAL

From: Mark Peter
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:36:48 +0000

CONFIDENTIAL

Please let me introduce my self to you as Mr. Peter Mark, a British born Jamaican, I work with HSBC London, where I manage private clients accounts, as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now.My motive for writing this mail to you is to in form you of an account belonging to Mr. Alexander Schrut. Who has been my client for as long as I have been with HSBC His account holds the sum of £12.3 million pounds the truth now is that Mr. Alexander Schmitz. Is late, and I have monitored his account with us for 4 years now, and to my greatest surprise, no one has come up for a claim till date. From my investigations and confirmation, my client left his next of kin column blank, and had a single on entry visa into the UK , which is why no one has knowledge of the deposit except us at HSBC. Hence the need to get in touch with you as one who I can present as a next of kin to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unplayable, as I have been unsuccessful in locating a relative for over 3 years now. Please be informed that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at £12.3 million pounds. Will be shared as follows: 80% for my colleagues and me, 20% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal go through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law, as the funds did not originate from drug money or terrorism, but through inheritance. I have discussed this matter with some of the banks official and we have all agreed to find a reliable partner to have this deal with, so that the funds can be released to you in your nominated account for shearing after due processes have been followed. Please let me have your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction or you can give me a call on my mobile (+447031845730)

Best Regards.
Peter Mark