Re: new apropos feature in Emacs-22

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: new apropos feature in Emacs-22
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:21:03 +0100

Miles Bader wrote:

So is Luc's belly-aching over apropos actually based on any real data
(users getting confused by apropos behavior)?

The mere presence of potential confusion does not mean that it's
likely to happen in practice.

And the absence of complaints unfortunately does not mean that everyone is not confused. If I ever did learn something while teaching it was to my surprise that a very common reason for not asking is beeing confused ;-)