a couple of bugs in bash indentation

From: Nicholas Sushkin
Subject: a couple of bugs in bash indentation
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:31:18 -0500

Stefan,

I think I found a couple of bugs in the indentation. Is your code also
responsible for the indentation in bash-mode?

The first bug occurs in a case statement with a multiline pattern. The
second bug occurs in a multiline quoted string. See the attached test
cases.

Thanks!
--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer
Open Finance