Re: Something is rotten with end-of-line and move-end-of-line

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Something is rotten with end-of-line and move-end-of-line
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:01:32 -0500

    Neither do the doc strings remember the difference.  And that means
    that whatever bug you fixed by introducing the difference is bound to
    be repeated by others, since there is no way to guess which of the two
    functions is supposed to be used for what purpose.

Yes, I should have written a comment to explain.

Can you find any message I posted about it?  If so, maybe
we can see the bug report I was dealing with, and thus figure out
the point.