Re: address@hidden: RE: weird defadvicebugwithbyte-compilation]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: RE: weird defadvicebugwithbyte-compilation]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:33:35 -0500

    Not sure what you want. Below is the test case again. It is self-contained
    for reproducing the crash bug (on Windows). Are you perhaps asking about the
    define-minor-mode questions, or is this what you wanted?

That is the test case I tested before.

     Are you perhaps asking about the
    define-minor-mode questions,

Yes--here's what I said:

            Please see my previous emails, where I describe the
            original case (which uses define-minor-mode).

        Could you send that test case again?

My response refers to "the original case".