Re: GTK file selector

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: GTK file selector
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:00:25 +0100

Jérôme Marant wrote:

I'm ashamed I have to ask such simple questions but the previous file
selector was much more intuitive.

You are not alone in thinking that. The GTK 2 file chooser has always been controversial, but it is quite like the Mac OSX one (functionality wise). The problem is that features like this are more or less hidden to a user who don't hang around mailing lists like this :-)

        Jan D.