Re: address@hidden: Links in Help buffer]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Links in Help buffer]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:58:08 -0500

     > 2000-05-09  Dave Love  <address@hidden>
     >
     >  Changes mostly following Richard Sharman <address@hidden>.
     >
     >  * help.el (describe-variable): Have customize button pop the
     >  help-xref stack when invoked.

    I've reverted this change (now in help-mode.el) since I can see now that in
    21.3 help-follow pushed an item onto the stack but that's not the case now.

I have a feeling that Dave Love made that change to fix some bug.
Maybe that other bug has come back now.  Perhaps we need to fix it
some other way, but we shoud fix it.

Dave, can you tell us what bug that fixed?