Re: Windows FAQ

From: Ramprasad B
Subject: Re: Windows FAQ
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:37:56 -0800 (PST)

--- "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you the maintainer now ?  The person listed in the FAQ
> is someone else, but he disappeared.

Yes. For that reason you had announced 2 - 3 months back for a new maintainer.
So, i had wriiten to you about my willingness to maintain the Emacs w32 FAQ
site.
we then exchanged 4 - 5 mails along with Jason Rumney.
I am working towards it slowly since i am amateur in maintaining sites.

> Could you list yourself in the FAQ as the maintainer ?

Yes, i will but i need access permission to do that.
But as you had directed me to modify and make diff -c and put up the changes to
the
list and then i will be getting the permission to change the FAQ site.

> By the way, where is the source of the Windows FAQ ?  I only
> know to find it in www.gnu.org/software/emacs.
> Maybe that copy is out of date.

Yes. Also, the contents are out of date.
I need to contact guys and i will be more clearer to figure out the problems in
Emacs w32 FAQ site

Thanks and Regards,
--Ramprasad B