Re: rcirc manual

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: rcirc manual
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:08:27 +0200

> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:10:13 +0100
> From: Alex Schroeder <address@hidden>
>
> Thanks for the feedback on the manual, Eli.

You're welcome.

> As for the em dash suggestion: Is there a convention or tradition for
> the GNU manuals to prefer em dashes?

What would you use instead? en-dash?  The Texinfo manual says that
en-dash is used in numerical ranges, which is not what we want here.

And yes, GNU manuals use em-dash, although I don't know whether this
is mandatory.  The Texinfo manual, which is a de-facto standard for
GNU manuals, says to use em-dash.