Re: Rmail mbox branch

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Rmail mbox branch
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:14:36 -0500

    We'd like to pick up the rmail-mbox-branch.  We're planning of merging
    new stuff from the trunk into the branch and do some bugfixing and
    testing.  In the mid-term I'd like to use either Pohoyda's MIME code
    or at least half of it together with the Gnus MIME code, so that after
    many years Rmail will at last be usable for people outside the Ascii
    world.

I am really glad that you want to do this.
Thank you.