Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Visual cleanup for customize buffers
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:14:41 -0500

         * cus-edit.el (custom-variable-value-create):
         Say "Show Value", not just "Show".  Also "Hide Value".
         Output a newline before the doc string.

    I hope Richard remembers why he added the newline and why that newline
    is not necessary for faces.

I do sometimes forget, but before you start reminding me to do
something, please allow me a chance to do it!

The simple mechanics of my responding to a message
can take more than a day.