Re: default-indicate-buffer-boundaries

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: default-indicate-buffer-boundaries
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:16:23 +0900

2006/2/3, Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden>:
> In the continuation case, we could solve the problem for the
> end-of-buffer indicator by putting it on the right.  But that won't
> help in the truncation case.

The code combines indicators for other cases; can't it do so in these?

BTW, before the release I want to change the name of the fringe
bitmaps so they indicate the _meaning_ of the bitmaps, rather than
being named after the default appearance... the current names are very
confusing and inflexible if you change the appearance using

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.