Re: Cursor on images not visible

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Cursor on images not visible
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:51:53 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Apropos image slices: adding a margin could possibly be implemented by
> image slices that happen to be larger than the image itself: the
> additional area would then get filled with the background color.

Yes, but this only works for whole images where you know the size of
the image in advance.  You can obtain that info, but I don't think it
is worth the trouble.  Also, it don't work if you want to put
a margin around a sub-slice of an image.

To add a margin around an image or image slice, you can just put a
face with a box property on the image.

--
Kim F. Storm  http://www.cua.dk