Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:55:40 +0100

On 3/18/06, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, I already read Lennart's pages and incorporated in nt/INSTALL
> everything I thought was worthwhile.  So please suggest specific
> refinements, if you think there's more to say.

For the image libraries support, Lennart lists which files from
GnuWin32 are really needed (the "current version" info is outdated,
though) which is kinda nice for the uninitiated. I don't think someone
relatively inexperienced can just read nt/INSTALL and determine what
should he download to build the image support, or where to put it.

> Do we all agree that instructions to set up a suitable development
> environment is the _only_ thing that is currently missing?

Yes, as I've said, setting up the development environment is the
hardest part. Once you've got the tools and the includes and
libraries, building is almost trivial.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u