Re: cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:52:10 -0500

Richard Stallman wrote:

>     Yes, I see this the first time (in any emacs session) I use C-x v = on
>     a file under CVS control. I don't see it with `emacs -q' though.
>
> Can you track down which customization causes it?

For me, commenting out the line "(require 'tramp)" in my .emacs stops
this error appearing on my first call to vc-diff. If I start emacs
with -q, require tramp, and then use vc-diff, I don't see the error,
however; so it's not quite that simple. tramp.elc does at least
contain "cl-byte-compile-compiler-macro".