turn off safe-local-variable-values checking

From: Shug Boabby
Subject: turn off safe-local-variable-values checking
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:27:02 +0100

As i'm sure you all know: the security procedures for local variables
were recently beefed up. Now, if a user ever wishes to store local
variables in a file, they must manually accept each variable on
opening (or store them in .emacs).

This actually really bugs me, and I'd really rather live with the
security risk... is there a way to turn this behaviour off by default
for all files? I cannot find any documentation on the new feature and
an Emacs Wiki search for the above mentioned variable gives me 1248
results.

Apologies if you think this is to the wrong list, my understanding is
that emacs.help is really only for officially released versions of
emacs.