Re: Binding a command to the down-event of a toolbar button

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Binding a command to the down-event of a toolbar button
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:18:46 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:
I think my request for down-events on the tool-bar is related to some other
people's requests to be able to bind different actions for mouse-1, mouse-2,
mouse-3.
Another interface I have seen that having a down-event would enable is to execute a common action on normal clicking of the button, but if the mouse button is held down for around 1 - 2 seconds, then a menu appears with less common related actions.