Last steps for pretesting

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Last steps for pretesting
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:56:53 -0400

As far as I can see, all we need to do before we start pretesting is

1. fix the recently reported bugs
2. update the copyright notices (all files need 2006)
3. check a few manual files:

     anti.texi   glossary.texi   macos.texi
     maintaining.texi   misc.texi   msdog.texi  trouble.texi

and some of the tasks from the start of FOR-RELEASE.

** update facemenu-unlisted-faces.

** Regenerate the postscript files of the reference cards in etc.

** Ask maintainers of refcard translations to update them.

** Check what should be deleted or updated in MORE.STUFF.