Re: find-function-C-source-directory

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: find-function-C-source-directory
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 06:05:15 +0300

> Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:50:08 +0200
> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
>
> It is quite hard for those downloading prebuilt binaries of Emacs to
> view the C sources.

Could you elaborate a bit: what makes it hard?

I assume you are talking about users that do have the sources on their
machine, so the only problem is that the source directory is not what
is recorded in the binary.  If so, the only problem I know of is that
they need to type in the directory where they have the sources, only
once per session, when Emacs prompts for it.