Re: Unmentioned "stringify" aspect in docu buffer-substring-no-propertie

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Unmentioned "stringify" aspect in docu buffer-substring-no-properties
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:26:40 +0200

Andreas Roehler <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> The behavior of prin1 BTW was not the item.

You mailed this to me in private already, and I answered it in private
already.  There is no point in posting it to the list again (or
alternatively, to have posted it to me privately before): you are just
wasting people's resources by addressing independent channels with the
same material.

So please at least use the Cc function for addressing multiple
recipients so that the answers also reach all channels.