Re: text_property_stickiness

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: text_property_stickiness
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:34:46 -0400

    My feeling (when Richard brought this up earlier) was that perhaps the
    out-of-range value should be constrained to be within BEGV-ZV.

Maybe the right thing to do is different for different user-level
field functions.

You're the main expert on fields, so I asked you to look at this
and figure out what is TRT.  Would you please do that?
The rest of us couldn't do it as well as you can do it.