Re: Info tutorial is out of date

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: Info tutorial is out of date
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:03:34 +0200

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:13:59 -0500
Jay Belanger <address@hidden> wrote:

#> But what little at a time is being taught, should be taught correctly.
#> If the consensus is that using the mouse is the right way, fine; but I
#> disagree with the idea of letting bad habits form and overcoming them
#> later.

The thing is, we are not "letting the bad habits form". The bad habits
already exist... the best we can do is close our eyes, but -- contrary
to popular belief -- it won't make bad habits go away.

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

I plan on living forever. So far, so good.