Building Emacs overflowed pure space

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Building Emacs overflowed pure space
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:30:16 +0200

Since today I'm seeing the following warning, when I start emacs:
Warning (initialization): Building Emacs overflowed pure space.
(See the node Pure Storage in the Lisp manual for details.)

Is this a new warning for an already existing problem or is this a new
feature?
The docu says to increase PURESIZE, but I'm not sure to or by what.
Maybe it'd be better to increase BASE_PURESIZE or one of these ..._EXTRA
constants, but then again I'm not sure how much.

BTW this is a Solaris 5.8 build.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
Machine-Independent, adj.: Does not run on any existing machine.