Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Problem building emacs-lisp-intro.dvi.
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:45:26 +0000 (UTC)

   Instead of hardcoding the use of man/texinfo.tex into
   lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi, you could also use the -I switch
   of texi2dvi to specify the man directory. ...

I did not know that.  How far back was that switch introduced, in
Emacs terms?  If it is before Emacs 20 got released, then we can use
it.  (I don't even remember when texi2dvi was introduced ...)

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8