Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:31:20 +0200

* Kim F. Storm (2006-08-22) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>      * frame.el (display-mm-dimensions-alist): New variable.
>>      (display-mm-height, display-mm-width): Use it.
>
> Looks good to me.
>
> One question:
>
> Should they really return the default value with for emacs -nw ?
> Or nil as before?

Thanks for spotting this.  I think it should return nil.  More
specifically: If display-mm-* is called without an argument it should
return nil if the display the current frame is located on is not a
graphical one.  If display-mm-* is called with an argument it should
return nil if the target display is unavailable or not a graphical
one.  I can change the patch accordingly ...

--
Ralf