Re: cua-mode and the tutorial

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cua-mode and the tutorial
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:18:12 -0400

    Well, the right solution would, then, be to have tutorial talk about key
    bindings that are determined dynamically, so they match whatever works
    in a particular Emacs installation.

That is a hard problem.  It would have to work with the various
translations of the tutorial.  You could try to work on it, and if you
get it working, we could consider installing it.  But I would not
recommend you work on this, because I think it is more trouble than it
is worth.

In the mean time, this solution is not available.

Since this does not change the immediate situation, I continue to
reject the approaches I have already rejected.

    But that is after the release, I suppose. For now, maybe Lennart's
    suggestion is good enough?

I do not remember who suggested what.