Re: Starting ispell in some fixed directory

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: Starting ispell in some fixed directory
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:21:01 +0200

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:37:04 +0200
Slawomir Nowaczyk <address@hidden> wrote:

#>> Patches are welcome, but I doubt that it's so easy to find a robust
#>> directory to run ispell, what with machines that lack a C: drive.

#> Anyway, the following patch seems to work on my machines:

Here is changelog entry, just in case somebody thinks my patch is good
enough to be installed

2006-09-24  Slawomir Nowaczyk  <address@hidden>

        * ispell.el (ispell-start-process): on windows, do not run
          ispell in a current buffer's directory (it prevented the
          directory from being moved/renamed)

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk