Re: Starting pretest

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Starting pretest
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 02:02:12 -0400

    This bug hasn't been reproduced by anyone; there is no recipe for
    reproducing the bug; according to him, Emacs compiled by the
    distributor from the same sources works fine, indicating a simple
    missing library or other trivial configuration issue; we don't even
    know what version of Emacs he's using; and he hasn't replied to
    Handa's request for clarification.  So I don't think we should wait on
    this.

How long has it been since we asked him for that clarification?
We should give up on him after a reasonable time.