Re: GNU Emacs no longer honours top and left parameterstomake-frame

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs no longer honours top and left parameterstomake-frame
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:27:48 +0200

* address@hidden (2006-10-08) writes:

>> Thanks for the hint.  The attached patch checks the value of
>> f->size_hint_flags in order to decide if the f->left_pos and
>> f->top_pos values should be used.
>
> Still need to anything special about initial-frame-alist in
> w32_createwindow?  There're no such codes in other platforms.

No, it's unnecessary now.  I attached a patch.  Here is the
accompanying change log entry:

2006-10-08  Ralf Angeli  <address@hidden>

        * w32fns.c (w32_createwindow): Remove code for handling -geometry
        command line option and `initial-frame-alist' which is superfluous
        after the last change to `w32_createwindow'.

--
Ralf