Re: Bug Database?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bug Database?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:05:14 -0400

    (3) Many bugs involve "conversations", with back-and-forth between
        developers (often more than one) and bug reports.  Web-only
        interfaces like bugzilla make this very awkward -- while it wil
        _send_ email to indicate a new response in "the conversation" about
        a bug, one must then go to the web page and fill in a form to reply!
        The natural thing, simply replying (to the email'd report) via one's
        mail client, isn't supported!

This implies that I would usually be unable to mark a bug report
closed in Bugzilla.  I would usually have to email someone else to do
it for me.  I don't like that.