Re: Patch: overstrike/bold in Windows build

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Patch: overstrike/bold in Windows build
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:01:08 +0200

On 10/27/06, Ben North <address@hidden> wrote:

It looks like my patch is correct, then, but that
it's revealing a problem elsewhere, i.e., in the code
that decides when "synthetic" bold is required?

Isn't it nice, when fixing a bug reveals another? :)

I'll dig into that if I have time, but if someone who
knows that part of the code better beats me to it,
so much the better.

Additional info: without your patch, I see the original problem only
when I have ClearType enabled.

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u