Re: Mac - why no proxy badge for dired mode?

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: Mac - why no proxy badge for dired mode?
Date: 04 Nov 2006 06:53:38 -0800

>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Riefenstahl <address@hidden> writes:
Benjamin> Actually it seems to represents the parent directory, not the actual
Benjamin> directory shown.  Which is logical, with an ordinary file, you would
Benjamin> expect "." to mean the parent directory.

Ahh, actually, it seems to always represent *my* home directory.
So that's not working.  I should have tried more cases.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>