Re: Patch to allow -nw to runemacs on w32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Patch to allow -nw to runemacs on w32
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:55:12 +0100

On 11/15/06, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

BTW, the same happens with your patch if -nw is not the first
argument, for example:

  runemacs -xrm "Emacs.Background:red" -nw

Which, I'd add, it's not easy to fix. You can

 strstr (command, "-nw")

for example, but you will never be sure the user isn't doing

 runemacs --eval "(setq my-nw 7)"

etc. To be sure that you're getting the right -nw you'd have to do a
more sophisticate command-line parsing (detecting quotes, arguments
with spaces, etc.). I don't think is worth the hassle. But it is your
time.

Though I'm with Jason that it is weird to "runemacs -nw".

                   /L/e/k/t/u