Re: Pretest

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:37:39 -0500

    It seems like we have completely different recollections of events.
    As far as I remember, Richard oked getting emacsclient to work on
    Windows even after the first pretest (where emacsclient was not yet a
    part of Emacs).

These changes were installed without properly asking me, and they
should not have been.  However, later I was told they had been made to
work correctly, and decided it was ok to leave them installed.

Are there any problems with the _current_ code?
If so, what are they?