Re: nt/makefile.w32-in

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: nt/makefile.w32-in
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:37:29 +0000

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
And BTW, why some ChangeLog files (like msdos/ChangeLog,
mac/ChangeLog, oldXMenu/ChangeLog) have:

 ;; coding: iso-2022-7bit-unix
All the ChangeLog files originally had that tag added. I've removed the -unix on the files that I've edited due to the problems you described, but those directories are not used by the Windows port, so there is no reason for anyone to edit them on Windows (except for msdos, but I guess either nothing has changed for a long time, or Eli checks out everything with Unix line ends so hasn't seen the problem).