Flickering mouse-face

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Flickering mouse-face
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:56:21 +1300

I think that last change (2007-01-20) to mouse-face highlighting causes it to
flicker.  My guess would be that it gets repeatedly cleared in try_window.

To reproduce:

1) M-x gdb

2) Run gdb (like this): gdb --annotate=3 `yourprog'

 where yourprog is a simple C program that calls a procedure, yourproc say.

3) Type the GDB command "b yourproc" in the GUD buffer.

4) Type "run" in the GUD buffer.

5) If gdb-many-windows is nil, do M-x gdb-many-windows.

6) Click on `main' in the stack buffer to select that frame.  Notice the
   flickering highlighting.

I can't reproduce this elsewhere, so you could say my code is at fault, but it
didn't happen before the above change.