Re: Hebrew xlation of Emacs tutorial

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Hebrew xlation of Emacs tutorial
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 22:10:17 +0200

> From: "Drew Adams" <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:12:32 -0800
>
> > I think we should encourage people to write tutorials
> > for any language, whether it's well supported by Emacs or not.
>
> I agree strongly.

Do you read Hebrew?  If not, try to imagine your beloved language
hopelessly messed up by Emacs, and you will begin to understand why I
don't want to see such abomination in the Emacs distribution.

No way I will agree to something like that.

P.S. I'm the coordinator of the Hebrew team in the Translation Project
(as well as the entire team), so it's not that I don't understand the
value of translating documentation.  All the he.po files you can find
in the GNU packages are my work.  I just hate to see badly formatted
Hebrew, that's all.