RE: *Help* window fonts, colors.

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: *Help* window fonts, colors.
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:46:00 -0800

>     I have just asked on #emacs whether I can customize the fonts,
>     colors of the frame of the *Help* buffer, and I was asked by 2
>     persons to report this problem here.
>
> I don't think the absence of such a feature is a bug.  I would not
> object to adding such a feature, but now is not the time for that.

What is meant by the missing feature that would be added? I don't understand
what is being requested.

I just add an entry to `special-display-buffer-names' to customize the
*Help* buffer's frame (standalone, in my case):

 ("*Help*"
  my-display-*Help*-frame   ; display fn raises the frame
  ((background-color . "Thistle")
   (mouse-color . "Blue Violet")
   (cursor-color . "Blue Violet")
   (height . 40)))

And there are other ways to customize a *Help* frame. What's missing?