Re: Image mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Image mode
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:14:43 +0100

On 2/5/07, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

Indeed, xpm and xbm are special in that they can be treated as both C
files and images.

As it is Postscript. That's part of the reason
`image-type-auto-detected-p' and `image-type-auto-detectable' were
introduced.

Let us
remove xpm/xbm detection from image-type-auto-detected-p

That's just setting them to nil in `image-type-auto-detectable'.

Still...

If people agree with this design, I can implement it quite easily.

...I really, knees-on-the-ground, wholeheartedly BEG we don't do more
accretion-patching without taking half a dozen steps back to gain some
perspective.

                   /L/e/k/t/u