ctags

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: ctags
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:09:23 +0100

While modernizing etags/ctags, I allowed ctags to have dulicated tags,
and I set the --members option as a default for etags.

Now I ws wondering if we should go a small step farther.

/* The next five default to TRUE for etags, but to FALSE for ctags.  */
static bool typedefs;           /* -t: create tags for C and Ada typedefs */
static bool typedefs_or_cplusplus; /* -T: create tags for C typedefs, level */
                                /* 0 struct/enum/union decls, and C++ */
                                /* member functions. */
static bool constantypedefs;    /* -d: create tags for C #define, enum */
                                /* constants and variables. */
                                /* -D: opposite of -d.  Default under ctags. */
static bool globals;            /* create tags for global variables */
static bool members;            /* create tags for C member variables */

Should we have these default to TRUE for ctags also?  Why not?