[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:06:20 -0500
(Indeed, there's nothing in configure.in telling the compilation
process to include this file, so it's literally unused. The file said
that it was for running Emacs on the "Mips operating system", which
I've never heard of.
It was the operating system of Mips machines, in the 80s I suppose,
before Mips was acquired by SGI.
It was installed at a time when users manually specified the
configuration files to use. There was no configure file until two
years later. Maybe umips was obsolete by the time `configure'
- srs/s/umips.h, Glenn Morris, 2007/02/13
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/14
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Chong Yidong, 2007/02/14
- Re: srs/s/umips.h,
Richard Stallman <=
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/15
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Richard Stallman, 2007/02/16
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, David Robinow, 2007/02/16
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/16