[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:46:40 -0500
> It was the operating system of Mips machines, in the 80s I suppose,
> before Mips was acquired by SGI.
Is that the same as RISC/os? That would fit in the time frame.
I don't think I would have called the file umips if the system
were called RISC/os. So either they changed the name of the system
and a new file was contributed, or umips is some older system.
- srs/s/umips.h, Glenn Morris, 2007/02/13
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/14
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Chong Yidong, 2007/02/14
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Richard Stallman, 2007/02/15
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/15
- Re: srs/s/umips.h,
Richard Stallman <=
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, David Robinow, 2007/02/16
- Re: srs/s/umips.h, Andreas Schwab, 2007/02/16