Re: vertical scrollbar error on MS Windows

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: vertical scrollbar error on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:58:33 +0100

>> As far as I remember scrolling was always problematic (in the same
>> way?) in W32 Emacses, so this is not a new bug?

I just installed some changes to _improve_ on those scroll-bar issues.

Can you -- and other W32 users -- please try out the latest CVS
and tell me ASAP if there are still _severe_ problems with it.

At least it seems to work a lot better than before, but we need
as much testing as possible BEFORE to the release (which *is*
very close now!!).

So, also tell me if you tested it, and didn't find any problems!

Thanks.